THE OTHER OFFICE 3
THE OTHER OFFICE 3. Creative Workplace Design
The latest volume in Frame’s series of books on workplace design, The Other Office 3 highlights inspirational interiors that are setting the trends in creative workplace design.
At its core are around 100 pioneering projects drawn from 86 practices all over the world. Featured offices include ad agencies, media outfits, technology firms and co-workspaces, ranging from compact offices and design hubs to large workplaces.
The Other Office 3 is divided into three chapters, each of which offers insight into the main factors driving contemporary office design: the role of the workplace as a brand asset, the growing concern for employee wellbeing, and the need to create inspiring and energising workspaces.
Projects are presented on four to six pages, including an in-depth description of both concept and design, illustrated by stunning photography. Outlined are the challenges that designers must overcome to be able to realize more efficient, modern and – all importantly – creative work environments. This book focuses on the current trends in office design, developed with a knowledge of what is at the heart of a creative workforce and its day-to-day requirements. The Other Office 3 highlights outstanding projects and inspirational spaces from across the globe.
- This 512-page reference book, the latest in Frame’s workplace design series, offers a global overview of prevailing trends in office design
- It is filled with nearly 100 pioneering office designs, developed by 86 international studios in the past three years
- The book is divided into three chapters, each of which offers insight into the main factors driving contemporary office design
- The book’s chapters are contextualised through a brief introduction that sets the tone of the pages ahead.
- Featured projects are accompanied by descriptive text and stunning photography.
- Written by Lauren Grieco, Jeanne Tan, Lauren Teague and Angel Trinidad
- Graphic design by Superlarge
Veste editoriale: Cartonato
Immagini a colori-b/n: 500