di Keisuke Fujiwara a cura di T. Ono - C. McNamara
KEISUKE FUJIWARA. Interior Elements for Space and Product Design
Keisuke Fujiwara’s first portfolio book covers 15 years of design. International and local projects of this world-renowned Japanese design firm cross over between space design and product design.
Showcasing projects close to the heart of Keisuke Fujiwara, this luxurious single volume is brimming with insight into his idea and design processes.
The book details a range of design presentations – from boutiques and commercial facilities to exhibitions and pharmacies – with 30 projects showing the composition of interior spaces, and a further 20 highlighting the design of interior elements, such as light and chair design collections. Presented with a commentary from the designer for each project ensures that the reader gains a very personal insight into his ideas and design processes, including the challenges he had to overcome.
- Readers gain complete insight in the working methods of award-winning office of Keisuke Fujiwara
- In-depth features of Keisuke Fujiwara’s interior spaces and product designs
- A personal commentary for every project from the designer himself
- Beautiful project photography, with outstanding graphic design
- Peer comments referencing the work of Keisuke Fujiwara from experts in the field of design
> Keisuke Fujiwara was born in 1968 in Tokyo, Japan. After graduating from Musashino Art University, he worked for the renowned Japanese interior designer, Shigeru Uchida. Following an internship at Ron Arad Associates in 2001, he established Keisuke Fujiwara Design Office where he specialises in interior and furniture design. He has participated in international projects and also holds an associate professor position at the Tokyo Metropolitan University.