- Abercrombie & Fitch Headquarters in New Albany, USA (Anderson Architects)
- Stockland in Sydney, Australia (BVN)
- Daimler Financial Services in Utrecht, The Netherlands (Meyer en Van Schooten)
- Le Monde Building in Paris, France (Christian de Portzamparc)
- Highrise in Doha, Qatar (Jean Nouvel)
Office construction is one of the largest building tasks today. Architects and designers face the challenge of creating buildings and spaces that are functional yet stylish. This title presents 170 of the most interesting office projects of the past years, which range from small-scale two-roomed offices to vast corporate buildings that comprise more than 100 stories.
Open-plan offices, single-roomed bureaus, group offices, office landscapes as well as new concepts such as just-in-time-offices and business clubs are presented in a variety of combinations. Striking photos and illustrations convey innovative design solutions that give new definitions to workplaces.
Veste editoriale: Cartonato con Sovraccoperta Formato: 25x29 Pagine: 512 Immagini a colori: 1220 Lingua: GB-D Anno: 2010