- Doha Convention Hall, Quatar (Rainer Schmidt Landschaftsarchitekten)
- Brancusi Ensemble in Târgu-Jiu, Romania (Olin)
- The Gates in New York, USA (Christo and Jeanne-Claude)
- Minato-Mirai Business Square in Tokyo, Japan (Earthscape)
- Freedom Park in Pretoria, South Africa (NBGM + NLA + Bagale + GREENinc + Momo)
Landscape architecture covers the entire range of outdoor design: the fascinating scope of this field ranges from open space planning near, on or even inside buildings to self-sufficient creations in residential areas or in the open nature, and Land Art that uses nature as 'raw material' for a work of art.
The different geographical and social contexts shape the design of the creative and playful solutions applied to 1000 projects from around the world. While the main focus are parks and gardens, this publication also presents numerous other types of categories such as greened façades, stone gardens, memorials and waterscapes.
Veste editoriale: Cartonato + Cofanetto
Immagini a colori: 5000