CEREAL Volume 18
CEREAL Volume 18. Autumn/Winter 2019
In our AW 2019 issue, we delve into the subject of LEGACY.
The cover of Volume 18 features Rupi Kaur, who discusses how her heritage has shaped her own burgeoning legacy as a poet and performer.
The issue also includes interviews with creative director Jonathan Anderson, and the team behind Atelier Vime. We celebrate the artistic legacies of Joan Miró, Eduardo Chillida, and Fan Ho; the architecture of Carlo Scarpa’s Brion Tomb; and the design of Gio Ponti’s iconic hotel, Parco dei Principi.
In our travel pages, we encounter the wilderness of Kruger National Park, South Africa with Singita; and take in the frescos and orange groves of Palazzo Daniele in Puglia, Italy.
We further explore the theme of legacy through essays and poetry, and present an autumn fashion edit at Kettle’s Yard.
Veste editoriale: Softcover
Immagini a colori:
- A Space by Jonathan Anderson
- Carlo Scarpa’s Brion Tomb
- A Memoir
THE ARCHITECTURE OF FRANK LLOYD WRIGHT
- A Modern Contribution
- Poetry as Necessity
WIND, SAND AND STARS
- João Rodrigues’s Silent Living
- A Visit to Joan Miró’s Studio
- Gio Ponti’s Iconic Hotel in Sorrento
- The van Cronenburg Foundry
A PROVENÇAL NARRATIVE
- Wicker Weaving with Atelier Vime
- Women Designing Menswear
- An Autumn Style Edit at Kettle’s Yard
- With Alex Eagle and Catharine Alen-Buckley
- Ancestral Renewal
- Searching for the Light
- Visiting Shiprock, Santa Fe
- The Woman and the Mountain
A STUDY OF MOVEMENTS
- Considering Astrology
- Wellness in the World of District Vision
- Singita Sweni & Lebombo