CEREAL Volume 19
CEREAL Volume 19. Spring/Summer 2020
In our SS 2020 issue we look towards KOREA.
We explore the architecture of Itami Jun, the photography of Koo Bohnchang, and the art of Park Seo-Bo.
We discuss food and fashion with Eunjo Park & David Chang in New York, and with Rejina Pyo & Jordan Bourke in London. We visit designer Teo Yang at his hanok in Seoul, and artist John Zabawa at his LA home and studio. We share our city guide to Seoul, and a fashion edit of both international and Korean designers.
We also visit Charlotte Perriand’s Méribel chalet with Aēsop, and the Northern Irish coast with JAMESPLUMB studio for their exhibition, ‘Silent Light’.
Our collection of essays and poetry delves further into our theme of Korean culture, both in Korea and beyond.
Veste editoriale: Softcover
Immagini a colori:
24 HOURS IN SEOUL
- A Guide to the City
- A Conversation with Eunjo Park and David Chang
THE FATHER OF DANSAEKHWA
- Park Seo-Bo and a Singular Art Movement
HOW WE USED TO LIVE
- Korea Furniture Museum
- Korean-Inspired Ceramics
- With Rejina Pyo and Jordan Bourke
- by JAMESPLUMB
- The Photography of Koo Bohnchang
- A Style Edit of Korean and International Designers
A PLACE FOR EVERYONE
- Confucianism in Korea
- Itami Jun and Jeju Island
PORTRAIT OF AN ARTIST
- John Zabawa
- Teo Yang's Contemporary Hanok
- An Aēsop Fragrance Inspired by Charlotte Perriand
- Korean Rice Cakes